Pierre Balmain Vintage Floral

0
4:23 PM



In other news! I struck gold during my thrift shopping the other day when I found an original and authentic Pierre Balmain vintage floral leather shoulder purse. This is by far in the top 10 best finds by me so far this purse is in great condition and its absolutely gorgeous! Pierre Balmain is one of my favorite vintage designers and I feel like such a lucky mother fucker to find this bag when I did.







This purse is apart of the "Les fleurs de mon Jardin" collection by Balmain dated back to anywhere between the late 1970s to mid 1980s(according to google). I cant find much about this collection just a couple of other purses but when I make the time I plan on consulting the vintage Gods.

About the author

Vintage Enthusiast. Hip Hop baby. Afro Puffington. Self proclaimed Renegade.Really im just a young soul from Brooklyn tuned in to a frequency too low for the drums and too high for the lungs. You can feel it when the groove stops so listen to my boom box.

0 comments: