My Betty

0
6:22 PM
I just wanna take a quick second, and I do mean a quick second to show some praises to miss Dita Von Teese. She's a fucking doll! She's definitely preserving the art and original quality of burlesque and pin up styles in all that she does! She's becoming a modern day Betty Page for me(Betty is defnitely higher on the BAD BITCH meter doe lol).  I came up across a few pictures of her that had me drooling and I just wanted to share it with everyone. I promise I'll do a full feature in the very near future.













About the author

Vintage Enthusiast. Hip Hop baby. Afro Puffington. Self proclaimed Renegade.Really im just a young soul from Brooklyn tuned in to a frequency too low for the drums and too high for the lungs. You can feel it when the groove stops so listen to my boom box.

0 comments: