Nikki Minaj: Right On! Magazine

0
4:37 AM


I saw this video a few weeks ago, I initially thought of posting it on the blog but never got around to doing it. This is Young Money Artist Nicki Minaj in a photoshoot with Right On! Magazine. It caught my attention because it is very strangely Lady Gaga influenced(whether they would like to admit it or not).She has also obviously incorporated her Barbie spin into it with the bright fun colors and such. I am not a fan of Nicki Minaj, not really throwing shade neither because I actually am looking forward to seeing this spread it looks fun and cute, pretty much liked everything I saw in the little sneak peak (YES even the blonde wig). Just found it pretty ironic. Thats is all.

About the author

Vintage Enthusiast. Hip Hop baby. Afro Puffington. Self proclaimed Renegade.Really im just a young soul from Brooklyn tuned in to a frequency too low for the drums and too high for the lungs. You can feel it when the groove stops so listen to my boom box.

0 comments: